Sunday, November 16, 2008

Anzalduas County Park, 11/16/08

Made my way over to Anzalduas County Park this magnificently beautiful morning. With "Border Wall" - levee stabilzation going on I had to park outside the gate and walk in. No Problem. In fact it helped me scare up a Sprague's Pipit. Best birds in the park were this Prairie Warbler and two Black-throated Gray Warblers found last week during the bird festival. It was only my second ever Prairie Warble for Hidalgo County.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Black-throated Gray Warbler

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The usual pair of Black Phoebes were along the water at the southeast end of the park. I tok this hand-held with my Canon A590 through my Kowa 824.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eastern Bluebirds are hard to find in the county. Another digiscope shot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: